hernandez

Monday, July 14, 2008

2008 Hengshan Sisters Reunion



































We just returned from the Hengshan Girls' annual reunion! We had a wonderful time in beautiful Estes Park. Here are a few photos of our trip.

5 comments:

dllano said...

Love the pictures! You were right, this is a most special time! Ellie is beautiful as always. So glad you got to go!

Barbara said...

Ellie looks so beautiful! ALl the little girls are darling, and the scenery and wonderful. Hope you had a great time!

Lisa Taylor said...

This is going to sound really ignorant, but WHAT are those ANIMALS?? Are they antelope? I just have no idea. Shows you how well-traveled and educated I am! Because I'm such a wilderness person, you know :)

Anyway, I think Ellie is such a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL little girl, and so precious. I can't wait to see her again. And cayden is so handsome!

Hernandez Family said...

They are elk (according to Eric - the wilderness expert). I'm with you! We're not used to seeing beasts like that outside the zoo here, are we??? The elk came right up to us on the highway while we were stopped in traffic! They were HUGE!

How do you like your new home? I'm so happy for y'all :)

Becki said...

Wow! I had no idea there was an annual reunion. I feel dumb. Thanks so much for sharing it. The photos are great and Ellie is such a sweetie!