The beautiful dining room table decor courtesy of Ellie.
This year we tried something different (an idea we copied from a fellow homechooling friend) and did "marbled eggs." It was fun, and they turned out really pretty!
Beautiful girl in front of the rose bush.
Another beautiful girl in front of the rose bush.
This is fun!
Trying to get everyone to smile and/or look good for a picture is more difficult these days than ever! This one turned out pretty good we thought.
4 comments:
Oh honey, this pic reminds me so much of your family and mine when we first moved to Texas and rented your old house. Remember? We were all standing in front of the house just like you guys. What a great pic and a great memory!
Yes, of course I remember! I'm glad you were able to post. So many family members say they can't figure out how to post on the blog! Love you!
By the way, I'll call you tomorrow. Stella is not feeling too well at the moment...
That picture turned out beautifully! I was wondering how in the world you did that!!! We need a new picture of our family too... the last one was when Max was just a tiny baby. I can't imagine doing it myself. It's like herding cats. ;-)
Post a Comment