Tonight was a very special night for Ellie, because not only did she "level up" to Explorer from Tenderheart, but she and another girl were the MC's and helped organize the evening from decorating to writing the script. It was one of their requirements in order to level up, and Ellie really loved it! She is so comfortable in front of the microphone. I am so impressed, because I would have literally wanted to become invisible had I been given that responsibility at her age. She is an amazing girl, and I think she could have a future in acting or public speaking.
Here are a few pics from the evening:
 |
| Ellie, Elizabeth, and Meadow at the Mic |
 |
| Caden with his new friend, Jonathan (AKA J.T.) |
 |
| Ellie receiving her badges |
 |
| The roses were an unexpected surprise! |
1 comment:
Congrats to Ellie!
Post a Comment